Thursday, 6 September 2012

Pure perfection

One view on "I" from "presence":

"...This entails finding the source of ‘myself’ ... and ‘I’ discover that a ‘being’ arises out of the instinctual passions that blind nature endows all sentient beings with at birth. This ‘being’ – the rudimentary self – is the root cause of all the malice and sorrow that besets humankind, and to eliminate malice and sorrow ‘I’ have to eliminate the fear and aggression and nurture and desire that this ‘being’ is made up of ... the instinctual passions. But as this ‘being’ is the instinctual passions – there is no differentiation betwixt the two – then the elimination of one is the elimination of the other. In fact, with the elimination of these passions, ‘I’ cease to exist as ‘me’, a ‘being’ in the body, period.
Psychological/ psychic self-immolation is the only sensible sacrifice that ‘I’ as ‘me’ being can make in order to reveal that which is actual. And that which is actual is a clear and clean and pure perfection. Life is bursting with meaning when ‘I’/‘me’ are no longer present to mess things up. ‘I’/‘me’ stand in the way of the clarity and purity of the clean perfection of the actual being apparent. ‘My’ very presence prohibits this ever-present perfection being evident. ‘I’ as ‘me’ being prevents the very purity of life, that ‘I’ am searching for, from coming into plain view. With ‘my’ demise, this ever-fresh perfection is now manifest. Peace-on-earth was here in this actual world all the time.

The day finally dawns where the definitive moment of being here, right now, conclusively arrives; something irrevocable takes place and every thing and every body and every event is different, somehow, although the same physically; something immutable occurs and every thing and every body and every event is all-of-a-sudden undeniably actual, in and of itself, as a fact; something irreversible happens and an immaculate perfection and a pristine purity permeates every thing and every body and every event; something has changed forever, although it is as if nothing has happened, except that the entire world is a magical fairytale-like playground full of incredible gladness and a delight which is never-ending... 

Life is intrinsically purposeful, the reason for existence lies openly all around. It never goes away – nor has it ever been away – it was just that ‘I’/‘me’ was standing in the way of the meaning of life being apparent.  The answer to everything that has puzzled humankind for all of human history is readily elucidated when one is actually free.
The ‘Mystery of Life’ has been penetrated and laid open for all those with the eyes to see..."

Taken from the context: Actual Freedom which might or not be what it claims to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment