Sunday, 16 June 2013

In love with Love

"I am in love with love
and love is in love with me.
My body is in love with the soul
and the soul is in love with my body.
I opened my arms to love
and love embraced me like a lover."

Rumi

I have no father-land,  
nor mother-tongue,
I have no birth place, nor time. 
I am unbound and traceless
sky dancer of the light essence.
But my dance is always in accord with the vibration and rhythm of Love.
When I smile, sun illumines the space;
If I cry, stars twinkle in the night.  

Come and join me if your heart is light, pure and brave,
if you mind is clear and will strong. 
Than don't hesitate to join me on the Way of ever greater Harmony.
Wherever you might be on your path of Light's glory,
I am offering freely gifts from the timeless, primordial field of ineffable Life.
If you can open your being to this transparent, divine fulness, 
and follow emerging, sweet resonance of your body and soul,
than you will soon know and feel the great Grace.
Come and join me in this mysterious, sacred dance of Love!        

No comments:

Post a Comment